Toro / Stone Forward Plate Compactors
Toro's new plate compactors are designed with a patented base geometry and optimal eccentric placement, amplitude and VPMs. New reversible plate compactors offer a centrifugal force range from 4,950 lb. to 14,160 lb. and feature hydraulic travel control with a safety valve to offer overload protection.
- Patented offset eccentric sheave eliminates belt stress
- One-piece base plate includes a large oil reservoir that dissipates internal heat
- Patented sprinkler dispenses a sheet of water across the base to prevent asphalt sticking and reduce dust
- FP-2200: 13-in. x 21-in. plate, 2,200 lb. eccentric force, 6,100 vpm, 140 lb.
- FP-3000: 20-in. x 24-in. plate, 3,000 lb. eccentric force, 6,000 vpm, 205 lb.
- FP-4000: 20-in. x 24-in. plate, 4,000 lb. eccentric force, 5,200 vpm, 215 lb.